All macOS softwares will be posted in this forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Valentina Studio Pro 12.7.0 macOS
Language: Multilingual | File size: 153 MB
Valentina Studio is the ultimate data management tool for database administrators. Valentina Studio includes a wealth of database administration tools. Valentina Studio PRO to unlock advanced data modeling tools, report design and editing and more.
The Best Database Management GUI for SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases.
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Form Editor - visual editor of Valentina Forms that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Forms can use all supported databases as the datasource.
* Data Editor - enables go to parent record function.
* Data Editor Layouts - save columns and their order as a named layout
* Data Editor Multiple Update - update few records at once.
* Data Transfer - copy data between different databases
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* Dump Wizard - enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
* Error Lookup - search for error description by its code.
* Keyboard Shortcuts - enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
* Object Colors - enables marking objects with specific colors.
* Query Editor - enables the ability to copy the generated query.
* Schema Cache - save and reuse the schema cache.
* Schema Editor - copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
* Schema Editor - expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
* Schema Snapshot - save and load schema in structured format.
* Source Control - develop database using any VCS.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* SQL Search - search of schema objects.
* SQL Editor - enables autocompletion for table aliases.
* SQL Editor - format SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - edit the result of SQL queries.
Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.13 or later
Please Login or Register to see this code Please Login or Register to see this code